Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My first Blog!

Okay, this is my first shot at blogging. I actually didn't think I would ever go there but when you're trying out for a designer position on a scrapbook site , what's a girl to do? Valerie Salmon posted a call for guest designers on her Got Crafts website and I would so love to do that, with of course, all the extra time I have in any given day. But you must have an on-line gallery or blog and since I didn't have one I had to find one.As now, I should be packing up and leaving for a four day stint on the road, but this captured my interest this morning and here I still am! I will just call mom and dad and let them know I'm going to be late, because I don't actually have to be anywhere until 11:00 tomorrow morning. One of the perks of being self employed. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment