Friday, August 28, 2009

Coming Home

Meet the newest member of our little family! I met this little guy last week at Pet Smart. Jeff Ross used to say that you don't choose animals, they choose you. I have to agree! Once I held this little guy and he touched his nose to mine and then stretched out both arms to put them around my neck.... I knew he was meant to be mine. I waited a week because of travel but on Wednesday went and he was still there. I didn't think I'd get another tabby so soon after Ollie died but this little guy looks a lot like him and they had named him Alley Cat which was one of Allie's nicknames. There's a whole range of emotion behind bringing him home. I'll post again when he has a new name, but don't look for it for a few days, I'll give him a few days to get settled!

No comments:

Post a Comment