Thursday, May 13, 2010

Color



These aren't typically colors I use but I did this project for the Color Challenge at Challenge Masters, a fabulous site where new challenges are posted 3 Sundays a month, several per session. I've had a ton of fun participating in this new community with categories like Ad/Art, Color, Recipe, Blade Runners etc, come join us!!

I have to admit that I didn't like this Anna Griffin line when I first saw it last year but decided to keep a few items when cleaning out sample bags. I'm quite fond of it now and know I'll use it again and again for the simple graphics and bright colors.

Think outside your normal color choices and create something different!!

1 comment:

  1. My goodness you are right Aime. Great minds obviously think alike, hey!! Your page is lovely!

    ReplyDelete