Saturday, February 26, 2011

Good China


Do you still love the China you received from your wedding? I do!! I was cleaning my hutch last week and decided I needed a photo of the dishes I still love. They will end up on a layout in the near future but thought I'd go ahead and share.

Truth is... I'm up to my knees in 2 remodels and a new construction and my scrappin' time has ended up on the scrap table!! I hope to get back to my paper crafting this week. If you are interested in seeing projects from my Design Studio, you can visit me at www.IgouInteriors.blogspot.com. Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, I've had it for about twenty seven years. I appreciate you stopping by and leaving encouragement- sorry, I'm just now seeing it. Hope your still enjoying the craft and you'll stop back by. :-)

      Delete