Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A Mother's Love


A Mother's Love is constant, caring and compassionate. I'd had that little card in my stash for a couple of years from Fancy Pants and it made perfect sense to use it as a subtitle. The papers are from Bo Bunny's Mama-Razzi line as well as the 6" alpha and the rubons used on it. I think partly what is so delightful about this line is you can use the darker colors for Heritage and masculine layouts but pull out the ivory, light aqua and sea green for a delightfully more feminine color scheme!

We just celebrated our Mother's a few short weeks ago. Have you handed the camera to someone else for a photo of you and your mom? If not, don't miss the opportunity in a few weeks to celebrate your dad!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Amie I saw your blog listed over at Let's Scrap and thought I would pop over to take a look. Wow you have some fantastic layouts here. I really love the one you did with your Mom. I have become a follower and hope to come back often.

    ReplyDelete