Saturday, June 12, 2010

Quick Little Project

A quick little project with super cute results and it only takes what you already have in your cupboards. I like using vegetable cans as they have a smooth inner ring where soup cans have a raised edge once you cut the tops off. I regularly stash them aside to make these cute pencil and utensil holders for family and friends. Just be sure and sanitize them well before using!

This one features paper and chipboard elements from Bridgewater by SEI. I simply used some ribbon I already had in my stash and put the title on with Mini Alpha's by My Little Shoebox. The Crop-A-Dile from WeR makes it easy to punch holes through the soft metal. This is a super simple project, even kids could do, and you get to use something we all have on hand!! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment