Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Tropical Delight

I know we are all in the midst of or planning our vacations for this summer and SEI's new Boardwalk collection is perfect for showcasing beloved photos. I did this project for one of my stores and she reported yesterday all the product had sold out (in 3 days) and people were taking pictures of the layout!! I love it when I can help sell product for my customers. Part of the collection is aqua, coral and silver, which you see here and the other pieces are royal blue, black, and orange for a deeper Tropical feel. Wherever you're going this summer, this new collection is delightful and perfect!!

2 comments:

  1. Great LO Amie! I love the colors!
    Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thoroughly enjoyed perusing your blog! you have some great work here!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete